Red Color Roses – 8
Green Leaves as fillers
8inch glass bowl
- Replenish the water frequently. Change the water entirely every 2-3 days.
- Trim at least a half inch of stem off your flowers before you put them in a vase and each time you change the water.
- Keep your flowers away from heat and bright light.
- Avoid sitting your flowers beside ripening fruit or vegetables, especially bananas and apples.
- After you throw out your last arrangement, be sure to wash the vase/container very thoroughly in hot soapy water or, better yet, in your dishwasher.
- Use sharp scissors when cutting.
- All the orders are delivered by temperature-controlled vehicle.
- On time delivery and freshness guaranteed.
- We deliver your flowers order in the time slot selected. However, in some cases if the situation is beyond our control then we will notify you in advance.